Zero and One Software ([LY Browser] software developer, hereinafter also referred to as "we" and "the company") knows the importance of personal information to you and will do its best to protect the safety and reliability of your personal information. The company is committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, principle of clear purpose, principle of choice and consent, principle of least enough, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency Wait. At the same time, we promise to take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the mature security standards of the industry.
In order to provide better, better and more personalized services, we will collect the following information about you based on the services you use. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
1. Personal information refers to the relevant personal information provided to us when you use our services, including but not limited to telephone numbers, emails or bank card numbers, etc.;
2. Device information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies or other means when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser, or access The configuration information provided by other programs of our services, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
3. Behavior information, information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, url addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information you browse or request when you use our services. Content details;
4. Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including: when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning function, through Your geographic location information collected by GPS or WiFi;
5. Third-party data information refers to user personal data obtained by this product from business partners through legal means.
1. The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by this product;
2. The relevant information and data that you publish in this product collected by this product, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
3. Violation of laws or regulations of this product and the measures this product has taken against you.
This product will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and this product (including this product's affiliates) individually or jointly To provide you with services, and after the end of the service, it will be prohibited from accessing all these materials that it was able to access before, except in the following cases:
1. Obtain explicit authorization from users in advance;
2. According to relevant laws and regulations;
3. In accordance with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
4. To safeguard the interests of the public;
5. To protect the legal rights of the company;
6. We may cooperate with a third party to provide users with relevant network services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as we do, we have the right to transfer the user’s registered information Etc. to the third party;
7. We have the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database without disclosing the private information of a single user.
We will not publicly disclose the personal information it collects. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of this public disclosure, the type of information disclosed, and the sensitive information that may be involved, and ask for your express agree.
Under the following circumstances, this product will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or legal requirements:
1. Disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
2. In order to provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with third parties;
3. Disclosure to a third party or administrative or judicial organization in accordance with relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
4. If you violate relevant Chinese laws, regulations, or this product service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose to a third party;
5. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
6. In a transaction created on this product platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and requests information disclosure, this product has the right to decide to provide the user with the contact information of the counterparty And other necessary information to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes;
7. Other disclosures deemed appropriate by this product in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
1. Storage location:
Personal information collected and generated during our operations in the People's Republic of China is stored in China, except in the following circumstances:
(1) There are clear provisions in laws and regulations;
(2) Obtain your explicit authorization;
2. Information storage time:
We will only keep your information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless you agree to extend the retention period or there is a mandatory retention requirement by law. After the expiration of the retention period, we will delete, cancel or anonymize your personal information.
3. Information deletion and anonymization processing
If this platform service decides to stop operating, we will stop collecting your personal information after the relevant service stops operating. We will send you a notice of suspension of operations in the form of announcements. Your personal information that has been held will be deleted or anonymized.
2. You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept Cookies. You can refuse to accept Cookies by modifying your browser settings. But if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the network services or functions of this product that rely on cookies.
3. This policy will apply to the relevant information obtained through the cookies set in this product.
1. The account of this product has security protection function, please keep your user name and password information properly. This product will ensure that your information is not lost, abused or altered by encrypting user passwords and other security measures. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please note that there is no "perfect security measure" on the information network.
2. When using this product network service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially the user name and password of this product, please contact the customer service of this product immediately so that this product can take corresponding measures.
E-mail [email@example.com] Tel [0773-7595088]
Last update date: January 2020